Monday, December 20, 2010

Said Like Meant.

How many times a day to we tell someone we love them? Now, How many times a day to we mean it? Studies show that most teens, even some adults barely mean the worlds "I love you" when there said. Should that scare you? Eh, Not so much. (: A lot of words aren't meant when there said, like "I promise." "I swear." <- Things like that, Now, Stop me if I'm wrong, But, you hear this mostly from significant others. How many times have you heard that someone loves you, and then they stab you in the back? I have a boyfriend, and I care deeply for him, I worry! Oh man, I worry about the L word. Can I get an Amen. Say it like you mean it! For one, If you love someone, all you want is for them to love you back, am I right? Now; You worry when they don't say it, but once they do, your still worried, because you think; hmmm, does he mean it? Whats life like when your always worrying.
My philosophy; Say it When you feel it.
Should you follow my philosophy, I recommended so. &I feel like a fortune cookie when I say that, But your lucky numbers are... (;
Follow heart, not your footsteps, baby. Thats all I can tell you.
I've been through hell and back, ask me anything; I'll give you an answer.
Anna's Philosophy of the day ;
 Say it When you feel it. 
&Don't forget when you mean it. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment