Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Break Ups ;

The BIG problem for any relationship, am I right? The big No's -
-Over text message.
-Lame excuses.
-No explanation.
Now , stop me if i'm wrong, but those three things drive me crazy. &there is NOTHING worse than getting a text from your boyfriend saying "I cant do this anymore, i have too much stress from when my cat died. It was great while it lasted." ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE WE STARTED DATING ! THERE WAS NO "GREAT WHILE IT LASTED!" &YOUR CAT ISN'T DEAD! 
-Hmmm, There you go. A text message break up gone terribly wrong. xD Guys think there SO incredibly smart, but really... They're not.
LADIES, LADIES, LADIES, 
-I want you to stop and think, How many times did you say it was YOUR fault? That you were the reason they left? 
+No. You were the reason the hung in as long as they did, Your the reason that they started the relationship at all. &that is something for you to always remember.
There is nothing I hate more when a guy starts a relationship going in, not really knowing if this is what they want. &trust me, not only have I been in relationships where that has happened, but I've helped friends through relationships just like that. 
I've been through so much, I know the roads of love like the back of my hands, sadly as you've probably heard so many times before;
Love is a two-way-street , kids -
&there is no other way to put that perfectly. You can't love someone, without the love in return. No matter if it's friendship, or relationships. Love is such a strong, and powerful word- No matters whos mouth it comes out of. 
DON'T SAY YOU LOVE SOMEONE UNTIL YOU MEAN IT!
That means -
- You don't plan on going anywhere (leaving them)
- Your not going to play games with their heads.
- Your not gonna let anything, and when i say ANYTHING, i really mean ANYTHING come in between you, and your significant other. The one you love.
Now, again; stop me if I'm wrong, but does it just piss you off when other people butt in your relationship, causing a break up?! I'm sorry, but; I'm dating Ben, most of you know that, who reads this that knows me; &Boys amazing, No doubt, But we broke up for a short period of time, because people wouldn't stop nudging at our relationship ! GTFO! (get the eff out) -
There is NO reason for you to care at all about me and my boyfriend! Am I right? Of course I am. A relationship consists of two people, Not two people and all of your friends, babe! danng!
^There is honestly nothing worse. 
&Don't even get me started with the "Hey babe, Wanna go to the movies?" "Oh sure!" Ohk, now your spending hours getting ready for your date, that ends up being you , your boyfriend , his bestfriend , his bestfriends bestfriend , that kids girlfriend, Her friend who brought three friends, and the neighbors dog. <- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORSE . Yeah , and to keep it with the subject , after putting you through that misery,  HE breaks up with YOU the next day ! What a let down of a relationship that became to be. 
Break ups are a sticky situation .
Most break ups with result in heart break , I understand , girls . Been there done that .
BUT , you have to act strong , am I right ? Instead of begging your boyfriend, well ex- to come back you need to call him and leave him a voice mail , telling him (without crying) how you deserve a real explanation, and how the break up doesn't matter, you just want answers.
Not only will that make him want you even more than he probably does, But it makes him really think about what he did, and why he did it. Theres only limited reasons for a person to break up with someone else. You can't help who you love. If you just don't feel it for that person. Explain that to them. Don't leave them hanging , boys . Thats the worst.
HIT AND RUNS DON'T LOOK COOL ! YOU LOOK LIKE A DOUCHE BAG- 
Yeah , plain and simple; I wont even get down into that. Because we all know ; if I guy is looking for a hit and run , DONT LET HIM HIT. He can run for nothing , or he can die trying to hit it (; keep him around girls ! Until finally, He gives up and falls for you anyway. Or gives up and leaves, HIS LOSS !
Always remember; in the run, it's his loss. never yours. NEVER. Your a woman, with a life, and your independent. You don't need him. But he probably needs you. (;


Girls, 'shit happens' &hearts will break, You have to be strong. Stronger than you even know you are. There is no other way for me to tell you that. I know I seem like I'm being hard on you, But you have to heed my advice to Y O U. Life is not burger king, You can't have it your way. (;


Anna's philosophy of the day ;
Go in with open eyes; &get ready for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment